International Sales Manager (m/f/d) Pro Audio Europe
Webseite HK AUDIO
For more than 40 years, the HK AUDIO brand has stood worldwide for innovative sound reinforcement solutions made in Germany. As a leading European brand, we at HK AUDIO design, develop and produce professional and innovative sound reinforcement systems for musicians, professional rental companies and system integrators. We take great pride in delivering innovative professional products engineered to serve up perfect sound.
Intercultural Pro Audio Sales Professional Wanted!
Are you eager to build and nurture a strong network of distributors? Are you an able communicator who enjoys maintaining close relationships with customers, online and in person? Are you a goal-driven individual who relishes the challenge of assessing your work results using measurable KPIs? Do you enjoy tackling varied tasks in a team? Then come and join us as
International Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Pro Audio Europe
- Develop and sustainably cultivate your sales territory, supporting our partners’ sales activities, winning new customers, independently planning and carrying out qualified customer visits and negotiating in line with all our sales guidelines and policies
- Research the market research, identify new opportunities/partners, and forecast and monitor sales and marketing performance while reporting to the Chief Sales Officer
- Provide feedback on your projects, plans and observations of the market via our CRM system
- Support, organize and stage training events and product presentations for customers, associations and trade shows
- Represent the brand at trade fairs at home, abroad, and at key regional events in your territory
- Use social media to proactively reach out to your customers and support the marketing department with HK AUDIO’s social media activities
- Several years’ experience and a successful record of accomplishment as a salesperson in the international pro audio business, the ability to work independently and come up with solutions for the company and your clients, and an entrepreneurial, self-responsible mindset
- Confidence, a persuasive personality and strong communication skills in person, over the phone and on social media
- A deep understanding of all live sound use cases, sound reinforcement applications, the pro audio environment, and technical matters
- An organized mind that enjoys working independently on tasks while embedded in a strong team
- The skills to speak and write fluently in English and the willingness to travel within your sales territory; German skills are not mandatory
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems and Microsoft Office
- A challenging and rewarding job in a family-owned company alongside people who value an open mindset, appreciate each other’s work, and are driven to innovate
- The opportunity to have a formative hand in shaping our market and be part of an ongoing success story in the pro audio business
- The chance to work on high-quality products and innovative technologies
- Flexible hours in a predictable, family-friendly environment and a healthy mix of home office and travel
- Fringe benefits: Get all the details on our benefits package under Stamer Gruppen Benefits
Head of HR Stamer Group
Telefon: 06851 – 905 -243
To learn more, visit https://stamer.group/karriere
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please email a PDF file to email@example.com. Be sure to indicate “International Sales Manager Pro Audio Europe” in the subject line and specify your salary requirements and earliest starting date.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte stamer.group.